Friday, July 15, 2011

Bon Voyage!

For most, vacation is about getting out of town and doing as much as you can.... sightseeing, swimming with dolphins, shopping, etc. For me, vacation is about getting out of town and doing absolutely NOTHING. That's right... sitting on my butt and not doing a thing.

My life is constantly busy. I am always on the go- going somewhere or doing something- so it is relaxing for me to be able to say that I have nothing to do.

My beach vacation (the first of two) has been very relaxing. The weather has not been all that great, so I have been able to spend some time inside. Don't get me wrong, I have gone to the pool, sat in the sand, tanned (even though you can't tell by looking at me), but the majority of my time has been spent finishing "Something Blue" which I've been reading for months, blogging, napping, pinning (Pinterest-- my new love!), and starting "The Five Love Languages" which taught me that my primary love language is Quality Time... imagine that!

It is very rare for me to have nothing on my agenda, so I am taking full advantage of it. After all, I'm gong to the beach with a family that I'm babysitting for in a week, so I will have plenty of beach time that week as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment