Sunday, March 6, 2011

HAPPYS and CRAPPYS

So, I have been Deb all day and have been whinning and complaining about how terrible my week is going to be... No worries, you're not going to get through this post without hearing all about it.

Sorry... Let me share with you my "happy/crappys"


So let me start out with what I call the "crappys," or what some people call "lows" or "concerns" etc. My crappys are as follows:


Monday-9 hour clinical orientation day
Tuesday: NCLEX questions due & an A&P Test
Wesnesday: Parent/Child Test & Group Discussion Project due


All of these things are examples of why nursing school sucks, however, I am also experiencing quite a few "happys" this week:


Monnday: Watching the Bachelor with my SWEET friend Megan

Tuesday: Dinner with El, Cait, and Linds

Wesnesday: The dread of school is OVER for the week

Thursday: My precious little brother's 10th birthday

Friday: Non-Commissioned Officers at the Mercy Lounge (more exciting details about this to follow in another post!!!)

AND....

(drum roll....)




Saturday: CHATTANOOGA FOR HANNAH'S WEDDING!!!


So obviously my happys outweigh my crappys... I mean, come on! Saturday alone will make this dreadful week worth while. I will get to be in Chattanooga, see so many people I love, and see my beautiful friend marry the man of her dreams!! Does it get any better?


I cannot even begin to explain how excited/eager I am for the weekend to come. It will be so much fun with the most amazing people ever! Let the week go by fast, and the good times roll...

WOO HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment