Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Exercise.... PLEASE!

OK, so I have decided that I have been lazy for WAY too long. It is time for me to start some sort of exercise. In theory this is great, but a lot easier said than done.

Here is a list of my problems with exercising:

1. I only run if I'm being chased.
2. I don't have time to go to a ZUMBA or a BOOT CAMP class at the Y.
3. I'm really over my Mimi's 5 mile walking tape.
Much needed intervention is needed for my poor, little body... well, my poor, big body I should say.

I'm am open to ideas and LOTS of encouragement!

Love,
Your Lazy Friend

1 comment:

  1. I started doing hot yoga in bg and it's faulous! It slims ya down, tones the muscles, and helps with core strength. I'm sure Nashville has something like it, and there's several classes every day for crazy scheduled people like us :) love you!

    ReplyDelete