Monday, November 15, 2010

The One With The Long Over Due Update!

Ok, so I realize how long it has been since my last post... and that I need to update you blogsters on my life, so here we go!

My last post ended with a lot of uncertainty. Well... this summer I had another fabulous summer at camp, followed by my official move back to Nashville. I got accepted to nursing school at Aquinas College in Nashville, and I started in August. EXCITING EXCITING EXCITING!

The last 3 months have been very challenging between changing schools, moving back home, and starting nursing school. I have had some wondeful ups, as well as my fair share of downs, however, God is at work! I finally feel like I'm beginning to adjust to this new chapter in my life, which lifts a huge burden off my shoulders. I don't feel like... "ugh, I'm back in Nashville" anymore, but more like, "YES!! God is doing GREAT things in Nashville!"

So, I know that this is a super short, lame post, but I promise I will post again soon... lots of clinical paperwork to do tonight!

taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment